Viola Floral Ensemble Porcelain Dinner Set of 4
Set of 4 (1 Dinner Plate, 1 Dessert Plate, 1 Bowl, 1 Mug)
Only 2 left in stock
‘Inspired by floral pattern dating back to 1810 and featuring a striking design of peach and purple roses’
If you are a fan of Victorian period and its sumptuous lifestyle, you have reached the correct spot. Our Floral Ensemble Dinner set has been designed by proficient artisans, keeping the essence of this period in mind. This set presents the floral pattern with a plain, white background in the most subtle manner. Involving decent peach and light purple coloured roses, this set soothes your eyes and brings freshness to your kitchen landscape.
A minimal yet effective design, this dinner set is all set to redefine your dining experience. The complete collection of four pieces helps you serve food in the most organized way. Be it the main course or dessert, the different sized pieces offer an added advantage of serving your dishes with ease. Bring back the spectacular style and floral hues to your tablescape.
- Decorate your dining table in the most alluring way using bright Pantone shades, such as dark blue or strong red. The unique blend of minimalism and splash of color will bring a breath of fresh air to your dining landscape.
- Include a bit of modernism using eye-catching trendy cutlery sets. The amalgamation of modern and vintage will make your table stand out.
Porcelain which is also known as “white gold” is a kind of ceramic material which is made by heating the desired materials at high temperatures as high as 2600 degree Fahrenheit, unlike ceramic which is fired at a relatively lower temperatures. This technique of making and the vitrification process gives it the desired toughness, strength, and translucence.
Porcelain has been regarded as the most prestigious type of pottery for its delicacy, strength, and its white colour. Unlike ceramicware and stoneware, porcelain is expensive and whiter and this is the reason why since so many years it has been held in such great esteem in royal courts of England and other parts of Europe for its elegance and experience that is brought on table.
- Material- 100% PORCELAIN
- Style- English ( Inspired by Victorian era)
- Decoration- Decal Floral Purple and Peach roses with exquisite gold rim detailing at the edges
- Sold as Set of 4 ( 1 Dinner Plate, 1 Dessert Plate, 1 Bowl, 1 Mug)
- Technique- Decal Fired Print
- Function- Dinnerware
- Dimensions- Dinner Plate: 10.5 inches, Dessert Plate: 7.5 inches, Bowl- 5.5 inches, Mug Dia: 3.5 inches, H- 4 inches
- Gilded with Charming floral motifs.
- A collection that’s exuberant, romantic and timeless.
- Exquisite gold rim detailing at edges.
- Perfect to create a charming look at your table.
- Lovingly packaged in a beautiful black Viola Box.
- Microwave Safe- No
- Dishwasher Safe- Yes ( Hand Wash Recommended)
- When hand washing the plates make sure to use a clean and soft sponge to gently wash without using excessive pressure . Avoid using harsh detergents. Wipe clean and handle with care.