Viola Fiesta Porcelain Dessert Plate
Sold as a Single Dessert Plate
Only 2 left in stock
Wind up your dinner like never before with the Viola Fiesta Porcelain Dessert Plate. The classic yet whimsical floral pattern would remind you of the great Victorian era and hence offer an unmatched dining experience. Exhibiting an elegant look, this plate goes well with any type of table setting. Our craftsmen have endeavoured to come up with this plate for you to create good times with your loved ones. This subtle design offers a pleasant look, perfect for your dinner date or fancy parties. Bring up your favourite desserts and wow your guests with our creations.
- Place the dessert plate on the left of your dinner plate.
- Using bright Pantone shades like beluga and golden lime in your decor would add the perfect contrast to your dining landscape.
Porcelain which is also known as “white gold” is a kind of ceramic material which is made by heating the desired materials at high temperatures as high as 2600 degree Fahrenheit, unlike ceramic which is fired at a relatively lower temperatures. This technique of making and the vitrification process gives it the desired toughness, strength, and translucence.
Porcelain has been regarded as the most prestigious type of pottery for its delicacy, strength, and its white colour. Unlike ceramicware and stoneware, porcelain is expensive and whiter and this is the reason why since so many years it has been held in such great esteem in royal courts of England and other parts of Europe for its elegance and experience that is brought on table.
- Material- 100% PORCELAIN
- Style- English (Inspired by Victorian era)
- Decoration- Decal Floral Purple and Peach roses with exquisite gold rim detailing at the edges
- Sold as Single Dessert Plate
- Technique- Decal Fired Print
- Function- Dinnerware
- Dimensions- Dessert Plate: 7.5 inches
- Gilded with Charming floral motifs.
- A collection that’s exuberant, romantic and timeless.
- Exquisite gold rim detailing at edges.
- Perfect to create a elegant cultural look at your table.
- Microwave Safe- No
- Dishwasher Safe- Yes (Hand Wash Recommended)
- When hand washing the plates make sure to use a clean and soft sponge to gently wash without using excessive pressure . Avoid using harsh detergents. Wipe clean and handle with care.