Viola Floral Modish Porcelain Bowl
Sold as a Single Bowl
Elevate your experience of hogging on to your favourite soup with our bowl. The classic design encompasses a soft floral arrangement with a superb white background, which is set to redefine your dining experience. A perfect add on to your dining table arrangement, this bowl will give all you all vintage vibes. The enchanting design will make you travel through time and land you up in the Victorian period. So, no more going to fancy restaurants. Create your own dining abode at home and amaze your guests now.
- Place the bowl on the extreme right of the dinner plate.
- Adding pots near your table you accentuate the overall arrangement.
Porcelain which is also known as “white gold” is a kind of ceramic material which is made by heating the desired materials at high temperatures as high as 2600 degree Fahrenheit, unlike ceramic which is fired at a relatively lower temperatures. This technique of making and the vitrification process gives it the desired toughness, strength, and translucence.
Porcelain has been regarded as the most prestigious type of pottery for its delicacy, strength, and its white colour. Unlike ceramicware and stoneware, porcelain is expensive and whiter and this is the reason why since so many years it has been held in such great esteem in royal courts of England and other parts of Europe for its elegance and experience that is brought on table.
- Material- 100% PORCELAIN
- Style- English ( Inspired by Victorian era)
- Decoration- Decal Floral Purple and Peach roses with exquisite gold rim detailing at the edges
- Sold as Single Bowl
- Technique- Decal Fired Print
- Function- Dinnerware
- Dimensions- Dinner Bowl: 5.5 inches
- Gilded with Charming floral motifs.
- A collection that’s charming, romantic and timeless.
- Exquisite gold rim detailing at edges.
- Perfect to create a elegant cultural look at your table.
- Perfect for breakfast table setting
- Microwave Safe- No
- Dishwasher Safe- Yes (Hand Wash Recommended)
- When hand washing the plates make sure to use a clean and soft sponge to gently wash without using excessive pressure . Avoid using harsh detergents. Wipe clean and handle with care.