Viola Peach Allure Cup and Saucer Set of 2
‘Give your daily tea drinking experience an elegant twist with the Viola Peach Allure Cup and Saucer Set.’
Makeovers reshape the overall outlook of any entity; so is the case with your dining space. Viola strives to bring this change with this brand-new Peach Allure Cup and Saucer Set. The subtle yet sophisticated design motif ensemble unique cup and saucer set comes in a package of 2 and adds elegance to any dining table. Along with its graceful design and colour, it stands out with its top-notch quality porcelain material. The Criss cross design of the saucer adds a luxurious touch to the whole set while the matte finish of the cup offers a soothing effect to the eyes. The gold plating on the brim, handle, and lower part of the 220 ml cups gives an aesthetic feel that reminds you of the Victorian era.
The majestic packaging of the cup and saucer set is curated in such a way that offers an unparalleled experience. Whether you’re hosting a high tea party, intimate party or any occasion, this set will take your dining experience to a whole new level.
“Grab this Viola Peach Allure Cup and Saucer Set to redefine your espresso space.”
- Place a coordinated carpet and curtains in your surroundings to highlight the cup and saucer set.
- Use light Pantone shades like lotus or pale lavender to give a fresh look to your kitchen landscape.
- Serve the tea or coffee with a splash of milk on top matching the vintage color of the set.
Porcelain which is also known as “white gold” is a kind of ceramic material which is made by heating the desired materials at high temperatures as high as 2600 degree Fahrenheit, unlike ceramic which is fired at a relatively lower temperatures. This technique of making and the vitrification process gives it the desired toughness, strength, and translucence.
Porcelain has been regarded as the most prestigious type of pottery for its delicacy, strength, and its white colour. Unlike ceramicware and stoneware, porcelain is expensive and whiter and this is the reason why since so many years it has been held in such great esteem in royal courts of England and other parts of Europe for its elegance and experience that is brought on table.
- Material- 100% Porcelain
- Capacity- 220ml
- Type- Ceramic
- Style- English (Inspired by Romanticism and Floral art)
- Decoration- Bright Floral Fuchsia Pattern with icing pink background and gilded with alluring charm of
- Sold as Set of 2 ( 2 Cups, 2 Saucers)
- Technique- Decal Fired Print
- Function- High Tea Party
Cup: 5 inch Dia, H: 2.5 inch
Saucer: 5.7 inch Dia
- Signature- Viola
- Microwave Safe- No
- Dishwasher Safe- Yes (Hand Wash Recommended)
- When hand washing the cups and saucers make sure to use a clean and soft sponge to gently wash without using excessive pressure. Avoid using harsh detergents. Wipe clean and handle with care.