Viola Nordic Bliss Porcelain Tea/Coffee Mug Set
Set of 1 Mug, 1 Saucer and 1 Spoon
Only 3 left in stock
‘Surround yourself with ecstasy as you plunge into the taste of your espresso.’
Emblazoned with an exemplary baby pink hue, the pink cup and saucer set structures a fine illustration of top-notch dining. The set comprises 1 mug, 1 saucer, and 1 gold spoon and is unavoidable if you are hoping to elevate your dining experience. The mug is a genuine encapsulation of modest yet sharp. It is made up of the best quality A-Grade porcelain with a satin tone and a gold designed handle. The shading method on the mug is glazed which gives it an extravagant look. Plus, the most striking element is that the mug fits in the saucer so it doesn’t move. The gold spoon is utilized for blending, accompanies a mug, and gives a dreamlike look. Another striking component is the handle which is round in shape, portable, and fits close by. There is additionally a gold edge at the edges of the mug and saucer. With plenty of captivating highlights, the pink mug is set to give you an amazing eating/drinking experience more than ever.
You can appreciate a lethargic Sunday evening with your family by tasting your tea/espresso in this cup. It is additionally an ideal gifting choice on the off chance that you at any point stall out on discovering one for your friends and family.
- Utilize neutral-hued draperies, like dim, beige, or ivory to supplement these pink mugs.
- For an ideal comfortable evening at home, go for a ‘banquette guest plan’ utilizing pillows and make the most of your tea/espresso.
- Add plants close to your table for a decorated eating course of action.
Porcelain which is also known as “white gold” is a kind of ceramic material which is made by heating the desired materials at high temperatures as high as 2600 degree Fahrenheit, unlike ceramic which is fired at a relatively lower temperatures. This technique of making and the vitrification process gives it the desired toughness, strength, and translucence.
Porcelain has been regarded as the most prestigious type of pottery for its delicacy, strength, and its white colour. Unlike ceramicware and stoneware, porcelain is expensive and whiter and this is the reason why since so many years it has been held in such great esteem in royal courts of England and other parts of Europe for its elegance and experience that is brought on table.
- Material- 100% PORCELAIN
- Type- Ceramic
- Style- English ( Inspired by Glazed Victorian Art )
- Decoration- Elegance of Glazed Pink, with exquisite gold rim detailing at the edges , gold handle and a gold spoon for that extra Viola touch.
- Sold as a single Mug Set ( 1 Mug, 1 Saucer and Spoon)
- Technique- Firing and Glazing
- Function- High Tea and Coffee Party
- Dimensions: Mug Dia: 2.5 inches, H- 2.75 inches, Saucer Length- 5.5 Inches
- Volume: 200ml
- Gilded with charming glazed pink and golden motifs accompanied by golden spoon for mixing.
- Signature round and striking golden handle design that fits perfectly in hand.
- A design that’s exuberant, romantic and timeless
- Exquisite gold rim detailing at edges.
- Perfect for your quintessential English Tea/ Coffee experience.
- Lovingly packaged in a beautiful Viola Box with a signature Viola gift wrap.
- Microwave Safe- Not recommended
- Dishwasher Safe- Yes ( Hand Wash Recommended)
- When hand washing the mugs saucer and spoon make sure to use a clean and soft sponge to gently wash without using excessive pressure . Avoid using harsh detergents. Wipe clean and handle with care.