Viola Floret Porcelain Coffee Mug
Only 2 left in stock
‘Encapsulate your evenings with our Floret Mug- Made with Love!’
Browsing through the net for a holiday spot for a perfect English evening? Well, now experience this in your own homes. Yes, the Viola Deluxe Mug is a reminiscence of the remarkable Victorian era. Energize your daily tea time experience with this splendid floral patterned mug. This mug is an epitome of simple yet effective. The colors used for the design are light, offering a subtle look and making itself perfect for your guests from the office. Rejuvenate your daily evening conversations by grabbing onto our Viola mug.
- Proliferate the beauty of your dining table using bright Pantone shades like fuchsia purple or lemon tonic in your decor and tablecloth. This contrast with our Viola mug will make your guests go spellbound.
Porcelain which is also known as “white gold” is a kind of ceramic material which is made by heating the desired materials at high temperatures as high as 2600 degree Fahrenheit, unlike ceramic which is fired at a relatively lower temperatures. This technique of making and the vitrification process gives it the desired toughness, strength, and translucence.
Porcelain has been regarded as the most prestigious type of pottery for its delicacy, strength, and its white colour. Unlike ceramicware and stoneware, porcelain is expensive and whiter and this is the reason why since so many years it has been held in such great esteem in royal courts of England and other parts of Europe for its elegance and experience that is brought on table.
- Material- 100% PORCELAIN
- Style- English ( Inspired by Viola Ensemble Collection)
- Decoration- Decal Floral Purple and Peach roses with exquisite gold rim detailing at the edges
- Sold as a single Mug
- Technique- Decal Fired Print
- Function- Tea and Coffee experience
- Dimensions: Mug Dia: 3.5 inches, H- 4 inches
- Gilded with Charming floral motifs.
- A design that’s exuberant, romantic and timeless.
- Exquisite gold rim detailing at edges.
- Perfect for your quintessential English Tea Time.
- Lovingly packaged in a beautiful Viola Box.
- Microwave Safe- No
- Dishwasher Safe- Yes ( Hand Wash Recommended)
- When hand washing the plates make sure to use a clean and soft sponge to gently wash without using excessive pressure . Avoid using harsh detergents. Wipe clean and handle with care.