Viola Azure Cup and Saucer Set of 2
‘Give your dining landscape an unparalleled look with Viola Azure Cup and Saucer Collection.’
Why go to Europe when you can feel vintage European vibes at home with a cup of tea?
Yes, you heard it right. The Viola Azure Cups and Saucers have been delicately crafted to transport you to the classic Romantic era of Europe. The royal green color at the edges of both the cup and saucer exhibits opulence and an unmatched class. The look of the cup is further enhanced with pink flowers on a white background. The charm of pink again comes into play on the body of the cup and offers a soothing appeal to the eyes. But the most captivating feature of this entire set is the beautiful gold motifs on both the cup and saucer.
This visual treat is supported by a golden rim on both the products. Apart from these fascinating features, Viola has upheld the quality levels and crafted this set out of porcelain. Plus, the cup has a capacity of 220 ml that will serve the best in any situation – family gatherings, housewarming parties, and so on. All you need to do is fill it with your favorite tea, hold the cup in your hand, and find yourself landed in ancient European days.
- Place a pretty tablecloth with Pantone shades like citrus, bodacious, or raspberry.
- Use glass vases and flowers to amplify the European look.
- Don’t forget to place napkins on a pedestal stand
Porcelain which is also known as “white gold” is a kind of ceramic material which is made by heating the desired materials at high temperatures as high as 2600 degree Fahrenheit, unlike ceramic which is fired at a relatively lower temperatures. This technique of making and the vitrification process gives it the desired toughness, strength, and translucence.
Porcelain has been regarded as the most prestigious type of pottery for its delicacy, strength, and its white colour. Unlike ceramicware and stoneware, porcelain is expensive and whiter and this is the reason why since so many years it has been held in such great esteem in royal courts of England and other parts of Europe for its elegance and experience that is brought on table.
• Type- Ceramic
• Style- English ( Inspired by Romanticism and Floral art)
• Decoration- Bright Floral Fuschia Pattern with icing pink background and gilded with alluring charm of green below gold rim at the edges.
• Sold as Set of 2 ( 2 Cups, 2 Saucers)
• Technique- Decal Fired Print
• Function- High Tea Party
Cup: 5 inch Dia, H: 2.5 inch
Saucer: 5.7 inch Dia
• Signature- Viola
- Part of the Azure Collection. Complete the set or mix and match with other Viola Roseate collection for a unique look
- Designed exclusively for your high tea party.
- Featuring beautiful azure colour and Fuschia Roses. Majestic pink.
- Perfect to create a Electic, cultural look to your dining.
- Lovingly packaged in a beautiful Viola Box.
- Microwave Safe- No
- Dishwasher Safe- Yes ( Hand Wash Recommended)
- When hand washing the cups and saucers make sure to use a clean and soft sponge to gently wash without using excessive pressure . Avoid using harsh detergents. Wipe clean and handle with care.